Apply for the first & second stage of the Draft Program in Kuopio
On this page you’ll find instructions for applying for the Draft Program(r) in Kuopio
If you are applying to the Draft Program for the first time, you will need to apply to the first stage of the Program. If you have already passed the first stage of the Program, you can apply for the second stage of the Draft.
Who is the Draft Program for?
You can apply for the Draft Program (r) in Kuopio if your team includes at least one person who is a student, staff representative or alumni of Savonia University of Applied Sciences, the University of Eastern Finland or the Savo Vocational College.
In addition to yourself, your team must have at least one person with whom you develop the business idea further.
What do I commit when I apply?
When you apply, you understand that the Draft Program will publish at least one blog post about your team that relates to your experiences with the Draft Program.
You are able and committed to spend your time developing your business idea for at least a few hours a week.
What are the benefits of the Program?
If you are selected for the Draft Program, you will have access to a 4-month training period during which you will be assisted by experts representing different fields.
Get to know and network with other start-up entrepreneurs.
You will get funding. In the first stage 1000 EUR. If you are selected for the follow-up phase after the first phase, there is an additional funding of EUR 3000.
You get visibility for your new start-up business
Here’s how to apply for the 1st and 2nd stage of the Draft Program in Kuopio
1. Complete the one-page business plan (same plan for all stages). Use the ready-made template, which you can download here.
2. Fill in and send an application form (here) with the one-page plan as attachment.
3. If your application is selected to be presented to the jury, prepare a pitching presentation of your idea (link to the presentation template here).
4. Practice presenting your ideas within the time limit.
5. Present your business idea to the jury on the pitching day in Kuopio.
In case you need advice on how to fill in the form or how to make a pitch deck, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.